PLEASE NOTE: ALL LINKS TO PARTY POSTS MUST BE PLACED AT THE FOLLOWING LINK, NOT THIS POST: https://witchofhowlingcreek.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/the-bewitching-home-blog-party-winter-redux-edition/
Samantha’s back at Howling Creek… or at least she will be come the 2nd of February. When snow flurries fly and stores are filled with hearts and roses, The Bewitching Home will be open for visitors once more!
After the wonderful success of The Bewitching Home Blog Party back in October, I decided to just go crazy and throw a winter edition! The concept is the same: provide us with all your witchiest domestic ideas, recipes, party plans (and even disasters) in a wonderful blog post and then post the link here at The Witch of Howling Creek. But this time, rather than focusing on Samhain, fall, pumpkins and the like, we’re going to focus on the snowy season! I know it’s absolutely impossible to think about February right now when we are just getting into the Yuletide spirit but I wanted to get the word out early in hopes of the largest turnout possible. The more the merrier!
Plus, once the holiday cheer (and stress) has passed and the lovely calm of January is behind us, we’ll need a little bit of domestic sparkle to liven things up, now won’t we? There are so few blog parties once the big holidays have passed… So whether you celebrate Imbolc, Groundhog Day, the upcoming Valentine season or simply the latest snowfall on February 2nd, we’d love to have you join us!
How It Works
- Leave a comment on this post that you would like to join.
- Share the button on your blog as soon as you sign up and link it to this post. I will add your name to the blogroll at the bottom of the page
- On February 2nd, put up a fabulous blog post. The only limits are your imagination and that it must be somehow domestic-related (food, decorating, entertaining, how to get candle wax off tables, etc.)
- Leave a comment on the actual party post here at The Witch of Howling Creek on the day of with a link to your actual party post (please be sure the link is to the blog post itself, not just your blog home page.)
- Blog hop to all of the awesome parties and leave comments wherever you can to let everyone know they’re loved!
- If you sign up and later find that you won’t be around to manually put up your post, please schedule it so that it goes live around the same time as the rest.
- If you sign up and later find that you won’t be able to do a post at all, please let me know so I can remove you from the blogroll.
- You will be receiving a good deal of traffic on the day of the party so please make it easy on your guests by turning off comment approval, etc.