PLEASE NOTE: THE ACTUAL PARTY POST CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK
The Bewitching Home Blog Party will be held Saturday, October 13, 2012 from midnight to midnight! Please post a link to your actual party post on THE PARTY POST HERE AT THE WITCH OF HOWLING CREEK which will be available at 12:00 am on October 13. See you then!
Give us your best Hallow’s Eve recipes, decorations, party ideas, craft projects (or even your biggest domestic disasters!) So long as it’s a little bit spooky and a little bit sweet, anything goes in the Bewitching Home!
How It Works
- Leave a comment on this post that you would like to join.
- Share the button on your blog as soon as you sign up and link it to this post. I will add your name to the blogroll at the bottom of the page
- On October 13th, put up a fabulous blog post. The only limits are your imagination and that it must be somehow domestic-related (food, decorating, entertaining, how to get candle wax off tables, etc.)
- Leave a comment on the actual party post here at The Witch of Howling Creek on the day of with a link to your actual party post (please be sure the link is to the blog post itself, not just your blog home page.)
- Blog hop to all of the awesome parties and leave comments wherever you can to let everyone know they’re loved!
- If you sign up and later find that you won’t be around to manually put up your post, please schedule it so that it goes live around the same time as the rest.
- If you sign up and later find that you won’t be able to do a post at all, please let me know so I can remove you from the blogroll.
- You will be receiving a good deal of traffic on the day of the party so please make it easy on your guests by turning off comment approval, etc.