Part Two of the Kitchen Witchery: Tea Magick post!!
Five MORE Ways to Use Tea in Magick and Ritual
- Make a cup of loose leaf tea in a small, white cup and read your or a friend’s tea leaves.
- Host a ‘Witches’ Tea’ and invite your coven or just a group of friends over to enjoy a little midnight brew. This would also make a great Samhain/Halloween party theme.
- Tea-dye white copy paper (strongly brew a few tea bags in a pot and then drag the bags over the paper to color it) for your Book of Shadows or spells and blessings.
- Mix loose leaf tea into homemade soap for ritual preparation or just luxurious baths.
- Brew tea, especially those handmade with magickal intention, on the stove or fireplace so that it perfumes your entire house.