All right, one more personal post: I have a few awards that were given to me over the last couple months that I’ve been stockpiling. Thank you Raven’s Witch for the Super Sweet Blogging Award (unfortunately this blog is no longer around but I appreciate the thought she left for me back in August) and Cassandra of Book of Shadows for the brand new Witchy Blog Award!
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies – I prefer something easily snackable.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, no argument. The only time I like vanilla is when we make homemade sweet cream ice cream in summer.
3. Favorite sweet treat? It depends; I have such a sweet tooth! I typically like snack-type chocolates like chocolate-covered almonds or fun-size candy bars.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Probably at night although I’ve been known to have apple pie for breakfast…
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Chocoholic!
I’m supposed to nominate 13 bloggers for this award but I always feel like I’ve already nominated all my favorite bloggers a dozen different times so instead: if you’re a blogger and you’re reading this, I’m pretty sure you’re already super sweet so feel free to share this award on your site!
This one is a little bit different: Cassandra at Book of Shadows and Aslyn at Aslyn’s Corner have issued this brand new award especially for pagan, witchy and Wiccan bloggers – how sweet is that, right?! Recipients are supposed to answer 7 questions about their craft, practice, etc but seeing as I just did the Pagan Meme, I’d like to do it a little differently so you’re not seeing the same exact answers again:
The first seven commenters get to ask any witchy-related question they’d like and I’ll answer it personally! I think this will be a fun way for us all to get to know each other a little better.
♦ Post the award logo on your blog post.
♦ Thank the blogger who passed the award on to you.
♦ Answer the seven questions below.
♦ Nominate five Wiccan/Pagan bloggers. (If you don’t know five other Wiccan bloggers, nominate as many as you can.)
♦ Give a short description of the blog/blogger, and why you nominated them.
♦ Stop by Ayslyn’s Corner and the Book of Shadows to add your name on the list of bloggers awarded.
♦ You may change the questions, as long as they are still Wiccan- and Pagan-related.
5 Witchy Blogger Nominations